A poorly constructed proposal can quickly end your ability to talk to a project. Increase interest and conversations in your community’s assets with a competitive proposal! Watch our free webinar & learn insights, best practices and action items on how to land on a project’s short list.
Ryan Vessell, VP Of Innovation & Growth Strategy at Tyson Foods
- What are 3 things you take into consideration when looking at a community’s proposal to your project
- Should a community still submit a proposal even if they do not meet your project’s exact needs? How important are incentives in your decision making?
- Should communities present opportunities for cost savings in their proposals?
Daniella Gallagher, VP of Economic Development, SunCorridor Inc.
- In your perspective, what are the top 5 things that need to be addressed in a response packet to a prospect?
- With some of the successful projects you have landed, or almost landed, what 3 things would you attribute to your ability to work the project?
- You get a new lead. Briefly take us through your process of crafting a proposal for them.
Chris Schupp, Executive Managing Director, NAI Robert Lynn
While conducting market research for a site, what factors play into an EDC’s success in landing on your client’s short list?
Do you typically ask for site proposals from a community? If so, what information is relevant for you to evaluate?
How important are digital means to showcase buildings and assets compared to in person visits? Amid COVID-19 and beyond, is digital the new way to go? Why or why not?